Thursday, July 5, 2018

Rules of the Site

I do not claim to be a professional... I am new to this journey, however, I am not new to nutritional knowledge and how the body functions. As I researched all of this information, I learned new things and will continue to. The purpose of this blog is to share what I have learned, recipes I have tried, and even learn from those who read the posts. Many have asked me questions about so many things, and I respond as soon as possible, so I was asked by several to compile all of my research into one place...so I am. Please understand that I have zero tolerance for hateful, mean posts, and because this is MY blog, any comments in that category will be removed. If you feel that something I post is incorrect, simply explain why, and where your information comes from so I can explore it. Anything I publish here will be appropriately cited so you can do the same. I hope by doing this I hold myself accountable and give others much needed information. Good luck on your journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment